For other types of media
:sunglasses: 51.3 % ❤ 5.3 % :thumbsup: 9.2 % 😯 2.6 % :grinning: 28.9 % 🧥 1.3 % 😟 1.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I'd be quite happy to never see Kevin Bacon advertise anything for EE ever again.
Every single one of this year's Christmas adverts (in farkin November). Stop pretending it's not going to suck and it'll all be alright because Deliver-farkin-oo now do Pret-a-farkin-Manger sandwiches. :x
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm
I stuck my todger through my next door neighbour's letterbox whilst humming the theme tune from "Das Boot". Am I on the naughty list? :roll:
Tesco?
<woman speaking in bubbly enforced-jollity tone usually used by crap presenters of children's shows>

Covid vaccine is coming!!! So book your Easter and Summer breaks now with RYANAIR!!!

<clip of happy-smiley young people in the age-group not scheduled to be vaccinated before March 2022* diving into swimming pool>

* the vaccination schedule is done by age-groups in descending order. If the government don't fuck it up (hah!) my age-group (50-55) will start to be vaccinated some time in April this year. I'm not holding my breath.
Not annoying but unintentionally wryly amusing is a current McDonalds radio ad. Couple are arguing, voiceover comes in saying eating their Big Mac or whatever creates the sound of silence. The thing is, the couple are arguing "It's a dog" "No, it's a cat" back and forth. I reckon they're arguing about what meat Maccies are using in their Big Mac.
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm
I stuck my todger through my next door neighbour's letterbox whilst humming the theme tune from "Das Boot". Am I on the naughty list? :roll:
Periskop!!
The Advertising Standards Agency should be all over Foxy Bingo for their ad that claims they gave out £7m in prize money in 2020. They should be made to state in the same size font how much they took directly as income from customers during 2020. Bookmakers aren't allowed to advertise before 9pm but bingo companies get a free pass. I've little doubt the numbers of people problem gambling went through the roof last year, although the media like to give the impression everyone who was stuck at home spent their time cooking banana bread and sourdough bagels while keeping fit watching Joe Wicks and doing all other manner of twee and nice things.
spoonman liked this
"Boris" Johnson

https://twitter.com/RosieisaHolt/status/1368158878[…]

Meanwhile at the French embassy in Dublin... fre[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

https://i.postimg.cc/c4hqzjdJ/EOPo2m9-X4-AEG-Tf.j[…]

In the dock again!

It'll be "Soz" in 0.01pt font between th[…]