Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 38.6 % :thumbsup: 7 % 😯 1.8 % :grinning: 33.3 % 🧥 1.8 % 🙏 3.5 % 😟 7 % :cry: 3.5 % :shit: 3.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
Disability fail from the ONS. The two colours used on that chart look almost identical to me. The colours in the little boxes telling you which one's which *are* identical. Not everyone has perfect vision, which is why things like this should have contrasting colours so they can be easily differentiated. Mauve and slightly darker mauve are almost indistinguishsble. I'm assuming from the order of the little boxes in the key that the bars on the left are London and the ones on the right are the rest of the UK. It would be nice to be able to see this at a glance, rather than having to guess.

This is a constant bugbear when it comes to government websites and the information contained therein. It's very rare to find one with everything displayed in an accessible format. :evil: On the other hand, it is keeping one of my acquaintances in constant work, taking various public bodies to court to force them to comply with accessibility legislation. :roll:

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
More proposed relocation.

I live right by the Hereford-Worcs border so I might be biased, but I think this could be sensible. DEFRA are apparently already there, and it's not all that affluent as things stand. Wages per someone BTL lower than the West Midlands average. Not particularly marginal either. Labour needs an 6.7% swing to take it.

By The Red Arrow
Pa Broon rides again...

Rishi Sunak is paying Covid bills off the backs of the poor. It shames our country
Gordon Brown

A savage reversal of aid is happening at the very moment people need our help most. MPs must join together to stop it

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... ur-country

By Tubby Isaacs
The Red Arrow wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:14 am
Come the great day of reckoning, he should be sharing the dock with Johnson.
He's worse. Johnson is just a reckless optimist who wants his Christmas.

Sunak got in the anti-lockdown bunch to talk to the government over the heads of SAGE. He believes that stuff.
mattomac liked this

By The Red Arrow
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:05 am
He's not all that bright, is he?
Confirmed by his performance on Beeb news this morning. Like a frightened schoolboy caught holding matches and petrol next to a burning bike shed. Came across as - how can I put this? - not on the shortlist for a University Challenge team. But then, that's true of most the feckers, isn't it?

By Oblomov
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... raise-6bn/

There's those chaotic tax rises Red Ed and Jihadi Jezza threatened us with.

By The Red Arrow
I see the sort of shitfers that would vote for Trump are out in force under that one, equating wealth with intelligence and the right to rule. I wonder how many people they helped to kill whilst eating out to help out?
mattomac liked this
Priti Patel

Can this be interpreted as an admission of guilt. […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Hello, good evening and welcome...

"Boris" Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jieKdI2Wc_Y

Not to worry David Frost knows what he’s doi[…]