•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Fozzy
Membership Days Posts
Bloody typically dishonest of him to try to suggest that the Times was deceived rather than that he was too idle and thick to do his research properly. I suspect they deliberately left it off the online page because they knew he'd get torn apart by the likes of us and they'd have to cough up for extra moderators to prune out all the abusive comments.

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Paul wrote:If this royal pardon is justice, then I'm a Bulgarian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... arian.html

A very poor effort even by his low standards.
Too right. Sub-standard indeed. He's only talking abut the Shields case to have a go at Straw/Labour and there's nothing Dick's saying that puts a fresh perspective on it, nothing new. Because there's been a lot written about this case his article really is an also-ran (lame) in comparison to most others I've read.

By daveinbrum
Jack the straw man
Gordon the cowardly lion
Alistair the collection tin man
Now who can be Dorothy and Toto et al

- ps, rhodes greece, 11/9/2009 14:48
Click to rate Rating 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z0Qp6kKFMb
Uh? I've busted that down to 0.

Fortunately there's some sense on display...
"Nobody has banned "spotted dick", it was just renamed by canteen staff (not PC guardian reading killjoys although I suspect you would enjoy that) to stop immature idiots embarasing them. Why does that bother you?"

Spot on, Anne from East Midlands.

Littlejohn, can you vent your spleen on lazy journalism in one of your future columns?

- Al Jennings, Hitchin, 11/9/2009 14:25
Click to rate Rating 1
PC loonies / brigades / guardianistas didn't rename anything. Canteen staff sick of crap jokes did it just to save their ears from dim-witted idiots repeating the same dull, bland, unimaginative joke over and over again.

And the Bulgarian courts are, even as we speak, being urged to re-open the case so that Shields can be officially acquitted.

Richard - remind us what that word is rhyming slang for again? You didn't really think that one through, did you, Richard?

Your parents obviously knew how you'd turn out when they named you, Richard. It is a good name for you.

You couldn't make it up, mind how you go, etc etc...

- Ade, Brighton, 11/9/2009 13:59
Click to rate Rating 3
I like Ade.
By Paul
"Nobody has banned "spotted dick", it was just renamed by canteen staff (not PC guardian reading killjoys although I suspect you would enjoy that) to stop immature idiots embarasing them. Why does that bother you?"

Spot on, Anne from East Midlands.

Littlejohn, can you vent your spleen on lazy journalism in one of your future columns?
- Al Jennings, Hitchin, 11/9/2009 14:25
Click to rate Rating 13

Nobody has banned "spotted dick", it was just renamed by canteen staff (not PC guardian reading killjoys although I suspect you would enjoy that) to stop immature idiots embarasing them. Why does that bother you?
Please stop being miserable and write something positive
- Anne, East Midlands, 11/9/2009 12:10
Click to rate Rating 4 Report abuse

By ManicMiner
Nobody has banned "spotted dick", it was just renamed by canteen staff (not PC guardian reading killjoys although I suspect you would enjoy that) to stop immature idiots embarasing them. Why does that bother you?
Please stop being miserable and write something positive
- Anne, East Midlands, 11/9/2009 12:10
haha, that was me! *takes bow*

My original post said "stop being a miserable sod..." but they probably deemed it too offensive for littlejohny

By Raskolnikov
Membership Days Membership Days
Reported Karen's comment:
Your complaint has been noted and we are looking into the comment you
highlighted.

Summary of your complaint details:
Article: Littlejohn: If this royal pardon is justice, then I'm a
Bulgarian
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... ejohn.html)
Author: Karen
Date: 11/09/2009 02:14
Comment ID: 20758369
Presumably sod all happened.
By Fflaps
Is it me or is it a bit of a short column (fnar) today? Come on Littledick, at least try to justify your massive salary.

At least you can rely on Sid for a laugh.
Richard. Your article made Mrs Noggett laugh so hard and struggle to catch her breath that the tears of laughter made her credit crunch busting, cheap'n'cheerful eyeliner and mascara run down her face. When I rushed downstairs to find out what the hullabaloo was about, I was confronted by what looked like an inebriated Alice Cooper in drag, asking if I'd like some nice sausages for tea!

Who would have thought that Blair, Brown, Prescott and Mandelson would be planning to form a Fab Four tribute band in their spare time? I wholeheartedly believe that the blame for this rests firmly at the door of Gordon Brown and his government of self-composting, responsibly sourced, biodegradable politicians. I'm convinced that the BBC will have involved themselves too in order to fulfil their plan to dominate middle England and indoctrinate our Wheelie bins into the ways of Stalin and Lennon.

Anyway, must dash Richard. TTFN.
- Sid Noggett, Old Trafford, Manchester, 15/9/2009 08:03
Click to rate Rating 35

By Picklechu2
Membership Days Membership Days
Fflaps wrote:Is it me or is it a bit of a short column (fnar) today? Come on Littledick, at least try to justify your massive salary.
I think only a bit is shown on the site now, so you just get the turtle's head online, not the full movement...

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ejohn.html
Owen Jones

None or all of it. Innuendo spooned over a patchwo[…]

Poppy Day bingo

And, as from today, we have the giant poppies in p[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Non-story isn't it? You'd not expect the front be[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

50 cal? The DUP are going to vote to keep the kind[…]