For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 48.1 % ❤ 5.8 % :thumbsup: 1.9 % 😯 13.5 % :grinning: 13.5 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 13.5 % :shit: 1.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
This non-apologising tosspot:
Billy Joe Saunders sorry after domestic violence 'advice' video

World champion Billy Joe Saunders has apologised after posting a video on social media in which he advised men how to hit their female partners during the coronavirus lockdown.

The WBO super-middleweight champion, 30, was shown demonstrating techniques on a punch bag.

Briton Saunders later said he would "never condone domestic violence".

He added: "If I saw a man touch a woman I would smash him to pieces myself. Apologies if I offended any women."

In the video Saunders uses a punch bag to explain how to react if "your old woman is giving you mouth" and showing how to "hit her on the chin".
Catkins, Boiler, Oblomov and 1 others liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:09 pm
This non-apologising tosspot:
Billy Joe Saunders sorry after domestic violence 'advice' video

World champion Billy Joe Saunders has apologised after posting a video on social media in which he advised men how to hit their female partners during the coronavirus lockdown.

The WBO super-middleweight champion, 30, was shown demonstrating techniques on a punch bag.

Briton Saunders later said he would "never condone domestic violence".

He added: "If I saw a man touch a woman I would smash him to pieces myself. Apologies if I offended any women."

In the video Saunders uses a punch bag to explain how to react if "your old woman is giving you mouth" and showing how to "hit her on the chin".
Boxing license suspended.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:41 pm
A few more contenders other than Tice in the original thread.

A I've said elsewhere - Their 5G networking equipment is good enough ....

By Snowflake
Shocking moment shopper threatens to 'knock out' woman for not keeping a 6ft social distancing gap in queue outside Sainsbury's during coronavirus lockdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-gap.html

Todays special, two for the price of one.
Le01, Somewhere, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Good for him! These are uber serious times that we live in!

184 44

By Snowflake
Another bloody minded, crusty old fucker who probably does a snide cough when passing anyone else he doesn't like the look of. Ditto the rest of the neutral or supporting comments.

By Boiler
Snowflake wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:00 pm
Another bloody minded, crusty old fucker who probably does a snide cough when passing anyone else he doesn't like the look of. Ditto the rest of the neutral or supporting comments.
Now, contrast that with last week when I went to the post office. A few children were on their scooters (waiting for Mum I think) and as I approached, they moved apart. So I said "Thank you", and they replied "you're welcome". :)

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Funny how none of these gobshites are willing to offer themselves up to be "eliminated" once they reach the point in their life where by their own standards, they are deemed to be consuming more economic resources than they produce.

By Snowflake
Non productive people, like Peter Brum who I'm guessing spends an inordinate amount of time on-line giving people the benefit of his opinions.

Thankfully on MSM which I have as my homepage, Ublock Origin doesn't allow you to view comments on articles unless you choose to first disable it then refresh the page which I seldom have any desire to do. Had enough of them.
Richard Littlejohn

Ooh, 'ello Stranger! As far as I can tell from An[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

I had skin in this game when I was a carer for my[…]

Matthew Goodwin

Final word on that thread never seen co-authors […]

C**t of the day

Evil Paddington rides again - worraloadacrap. ht[…]