Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 30.6 % ❤ 6.5 % :thumbsup: 8.3 % 😯 4.6 % :grinning: 41.7 % 🧥 0.9 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 0.9 % :cry: 4.6 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
KevS wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:25 pm
And as ever, barely an acknowledgement that 48% of people exist, let alone any attempt to allay fears.
We lost. We should get with the plan or leave.

Message to Brexiters: FOAD.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I've just been to Mémorial, and spent a week in Normandy where they are commemorating the liberation of the country from the vile curse of the Nazis, so I think of the 70 million dead, the biggest displacement of people in history, the suffering and the sacrifice.

That is what is brought to mind, and perhaps these gutless wonders like Johnson could ponder on that when they invoke this imagery to sell their greedy, selfish schemes.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Wow.
Dominic Grieve: PM's rhetoric led directly to death threats
Tory MP accuses Boris Johnson of demagoguery adding it was not unexpected ‘given his track record’
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... th-threats

Says he's staying in the Tories, but sounds like he could be pealed away by Swinson. He's 63, does he want to hang around with this shit show?
Abernathy liked this

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:03 pm
If a leading Remainer dies I am holding Johnson Cummings etc personally responsible.
Sure that's what you mean? If, say Ken Clarke, aged 79, succumbs to a fatal heart attack tomorrow, are you really going to hold anyone responsible? Or even do anything at all? :-/
Jess Phillips

I see that Jess has a new book coming out, called […]

MMR Jab

Long after it was debunked they liked to ride two […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

He's absolutely running down the clock, because […]

The Sun

Song of the Yellowhammer "A little bit of br[…]