•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:And like Michael Moore, whatever good points he my be making are eclipsed by his insistence on making it all about himself.
And making so many points without bothering to check for accuracy that his critics can point out the errors and discredit the good stuff.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
From our daily Media Update email:
Daily Star p6-7 (p7): Two former British Army soldiers, now fighting with the Kurdish peshmerga in Iraq, have challenged comedian Russell Brand to follow through on his jokes about going to Syria to join ISIL after ridiculing tributes to the Tunisian terrorist attacks on stage.
The man's a fucking idiot.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Cyclist wrote:From our daily Media Update email:
Daily Star p6-7 (p7): Two former British Army soldiers, now fighting with the Kurdish peshmerga in Iraq, have challenged comedian Russell Brand to follow through on his jokes about going to Syria to join ISIL after ridiculing tributes to the Tunisian terrorist attacks on stage.
What he said about the Tunisian attack was unforgiveable.
By Kippercrit
Cyclist wrote:From our daily Media Update email:
But he did do a brilliant job in linking himself with Ed Miliband and trying to get today's yoof to vote Labour back in May. I hope he is still around in 2020.
By Agnes
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:But Russell Brand is 40.
I was surprised to find that out, actually. He seems permanently stuck at the same stage of development. Like 'William' in the Richmal Crompton books, but with worse hair.
The Sun

https://twitter.com/benstokes38/status/11738938343[…]

David Cameron

Bullseye!

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7471163[…]

Boris Johnson

^^This. All along the Tories have kept saying &quo[…]