:sunglasses: 56.3 % :thumbsup: 18.8 % :grinning: 25 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Isn't graphology roughly as reliable and scientific as phrenology?

I mean, fair play to Emma Bache that she can grit her teeth and invent shite for the cash, but personally I'd rather starve to death in the gutter.
Duchess of York says the way social media trolls pit Meghan and Kate against each other echoes how she and Princess Diana were painted as 'rivals'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sewer.html

Are they taking the fucking piss now? They do read their own comments, right? They must know that they're doing exactly what they keep accusing 'social media trolls' of doing.
Human soap opera. Even better when it's the royals because you can make up any old bollocks and they'll never sue.
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Are they taking the fucking piss now? They do read their own comments, right? They must know that they're doing exactly what they keep accusing 'social media trolls' of doing.
As there was nobody else to troll, of course they knew. There was no social media when Diana was alive.
It's Mystic Meghan! Duchess of Sussex 'wants to use feng shui to arrange the furniture in the new home she will share with Harry in the belief it creates good vibes'

Tony The Wiz, new york, United States, 6 hours ago

She is in another world !!! Harry you are a fool !!! She is making a mockery of the Royal Family.
JS, Somerset, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

She will have plenty of different size cushions to arrange.

Fake pregnancy shoehorned in.
Brideshead, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

When you marry an actress with a past, you can expect the soap opera reality show that we got!

Hannah2016, Denver, United States, 7 hours ago

She is off her rocker!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -397023603
Remember, when we stuff Femail with this bollocks, it's the latest must-have middle class trend. When she does it, she's an off her rocker gold-digging hippy nigger slag.
Let's not mention her da in law's tendency toward woo. If anything, Meghan is on the low end of the scale relative to a homeopathy believer who talks to the fucking bushes.
lord_kobel liked this
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:39 pm
Let's not mention her da in law's tendency toward woo. If anything, Meghan is on the low end of the scale relative to a homeopathy believer who talks to the fucking bushes.
The Group of Seven

If I felt something was laughable and pointless […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Brussels SLAMS DOOR on UK exports with 'restrict[…]

The Sun

Also, whenever I hear or read "character buil[…]

Labour, Generally.

Didn't think this hand grenade would be lobbed. […]