Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 77.3 % ❤ 2.3 % :grinning: 11.4 % 🧥 2.3 % 😟 2.3 % :cry: 2.3 % :shit: 2.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
This is good. Not defensive of Labour's anti-Semitism problem but flagging up the dubious methods and associations of some of the accounts most prominent in attacking Labour.

Interesting to see that they really dislike Adam Wagner, who is my go to guy on Labour anti-Semitism.
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:10 am
He can fuck off calling my name an insult, though.
Your real name is Satan? :shock:
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:11 pm
Yeah saying Israel is behind ISIS, nothing anti-semitic about that at all.

This is the sort of piss-easy stuff that really shouldn't be troubling anyone's cognitive abilities. You want to look like you're dealing with antisemitism? You don't let someone who looks like they got their job through nepotism in the first place have the authority to over-rule suspensions that are obviously correct.
mattomac wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:46 pm
I see Gordon Brown criticised the Israel Government in that video for Hope not Hate....

Notice he isn't being called an anti-semite...

Notice that it's actually quite easy.
If you were a member of The Labour Party Forum, you'd know that the reason he hasn't been called anti-semitic is because he is a "Blairite".
No really, Gordon Fucking Brown is a "Blairite".
Just let that sink in for a moment.
mattomac, Oblomov liked this
oboogie wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:26 pm
If you were a member of The Labour Party Forum, you'd know that the reason he hasn't been called anti-semitic is because he is a "Blairite".
No really, Gordon Fucking Brown is a "Blairite".
Just let that sink in for a moment.
Tom Watson is also a Blairite. There's also 'the Trot-Blairite' axis plotting to undermine Corbyn. This contains counter-revolutionary traitors Clive Lewis, Paul Mason and Momentum's Michael Chessum who campaigns to retain free movement.
oboogie, mattomac, Oblomov liked this
Nigel Farage

https://twitter.com/glynmoody/status/1130182648192[…]

The Trump Presidency

Y'know, I'm warming to Curtis Stigers... https://[…]

The LibDems, generally

I condone it so much I've decided to form a coali[…]

Please don't tell the GMC. If they found out I use[…]