:sunglasses: 33.3 % :laughing: 66.7 %
By Abernathy
The key thing is, I think, that an out of court settlement is, in mot people's books, tantamount to an admission of guilt, even if Andy’s PR has been careful to avoid any admission of liability in their public announcement.

I certainly think he is as guilty as fuck. I almost feel sorry for poor old Brenda. James O’Brien this morning was right to compare her to long-suffering Dot Cotton, forever having to bail out Nasty Nick.
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:39 pm The key thing is, I think, that an out of court settlement is, in mot people's books, tantamount to an admission of guilt, even if Andy’s PR has been careful to avoid any admission of liability in their public announcement.

I certainly think he is as guilty as fuck. I almost feel sorry for poor old Brenda. James O’Brien this morning was right to compare her to long-suffering Dot Cotton, forever having to bail out Nasty Nick.
I do feel sorry for her. She's in her nineties, she's been in the public gaze for almost all of her life, tried to do the right thing and managed it most of the time. Against that, she is, as I said before, a product of the aristocratic ethos that the downstairs staff are fair game for the young master so the silly little wench should know her place and keep quiet.
By Cyclist
Councillors in York have unanimously voted to remove Prince Andrew's freedom of the city status following his legal settlement with Virginia Giuffre.

Council members, representing all the main parties, voted for the motion to remove the honour, which he was given as a wedding present from the city in 1987...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/prince-a ... y-12600283
Attachments
A-1229160-1598605269-6275.jpg
A-1229160-1598605269-6275.jpg (101.66 KiB) Viewed 441 times
By Cyclist
He's not out of the woods yet

The Duke of York has been branded an “absolute fool” after becoming embroiled in another £1.6 million debt battle.

The "business debt” is owed to a Swiss couple who are understood to have placed a freezing order on his Verbier ski chalet 18 months ago.

Isabelle de Rouvre - a French socialite who sold the chalet in 2014 to the Duke and Sarah, Duchess of York, but later sued them over an outstanding £6.7 million debt - said she pitied the Swiss pair caught up in the legal wrangling, knowing the stress she endured in recouping her money...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/a ... li=BBoPWjQ
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]