By mattomac
As for names he should stick to Charles, but if he wants to really edgy go with Arthur.

The same names are boring, and the George’s are remotely shit for the most part, 3 to 4 mad Germans, someone remembers solely because he looked like his dad and someone who had to step in at a time of crisis.

That’s really how much I care about the monarchy.
By Watchman
mattomac wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:37 pm As for names he should stick to Charles, but if he wants to really edgy go with Arthur.

The same names are boring, and the George’s are remotely shit for the most part, 3 to 4 mad Germans, someone remembers solely because he looked like his dad and someone who had to step in at a time of crisis.

I'm surprised some twat hasn't come up with the wheeze that he should be King Phil, in honour of his dad and the title he was never given
mattomac liked this
By mattomac
Watchman wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 pm
mattomac wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:37 pm As for names he should stick to Charles, but if he wants to really edgy go with Arthur.

I'm surprised some twat hasn't come up with the wheeze that he should be King Phil, in honour of his dad and the title he was never given
Give it time
By Cyclist
Watchman wrote:

Surely King Philip was the husband of Mary Tudor. Can't have the head of the CofE being named after a greesy forrin cafflick anti-protestant, can we.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]