🧥 100 %
By MisterMuncher
Boiler wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:15 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:01 pm She's been making an arse of herself again. Promoting a documentary with a picture of a wall with a fake Winston Churchill quote on it. She hasn't taken the criticism well.
Yup - see both Fenton and the Education³ thread here.
Whilst I'm kind of over and done with Fenton's nickname thing, "Sideshow Birb" is a fucking peach
By Bones McCoy
MisterMuncher wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:47 pm
Boiler wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:15 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:01 pm She's been making an arse of herself again. Promoting a documentary with a picture of a wall with a fake Winston Churchill quote on it. She hasn't taken the criticism well.
Yup - see both Fenton and the Education³ thread here.
Whilst I'm kind of over and done with Fenton's nickname thing, "Sideshow Birb" is a fucking peach
A touch racist perhaps; in the style of David Baddiel / Jason Lee.
By Watchman
https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... SApp_Other

An alternative view, I wonder if the Head of the Social Mobility Commission would ever allow herself to consider this?
By Andy McDandy
Poor Shakespeare, he's either getting banned, or they're letting blacks and women play characters like Othello and Juliet. What's a poor gammon to do? Aside from get angry and carry on watching Ant and Dec?
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 pm She's on to "Shakespeare could get taken off the curriculum like in lots of places in America", I see.

Has Linda Bellos taken over at the DfE?
When I was doing my GCEs we were the first year *not* to do Shakespeare in English Lit.

This was in 1979...
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:16 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 pm She's on to "Shakespeare could get taken off the curriculum like in lots of places in America", I see.

Has Linda Bellos taken over at the DfE?
When I was doing my GCEs we were the first year *not* to do Shakespeare in English Lit.

This was in 1979...
And the world did not end in a storm of ice and fire.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]