:sunglasses: 45.5 % :pray: 9.1 % :laughing: 27.3 % :🤗 18.2 %
By RedSparrows
Youngian wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:28 am Morocco is the new German car industry which will ride to Brexit’s rescue. Ask the ‘we’re now allowed trade with the RotW’ brigade whether they’ve been to a grocers or supermarket in the past 35 years.
You can't move for all the straight bananas!
By Samanfur
Brexit: Government to launch study on economic benefits of reintroducing imperial units
Paul Scully, a Tory business minister, said reintroducing imperial labelling would be “an important step in taking back control” and that a planned “assessment of the economic impact on business will be carried out in due course”.
By Boiler
Samanfur wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:46 pm
Brexit: Government to launch study on economic benefits of reintroducing imperial units
Paul Scully, a Tory business minister, said reintroducing imperial labelling would be “an important step in taking back control” and that a planned “assessment of the economic impact on business will be carried out in due course”.
Just when I was starting to get used to 5mm as opposed to No. 10 woodscrews. At this rate we'll be reintroducing BA and Whitworth screws/bolts...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]