:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:45 pm More to the point - what were the weaknesses and faults of the rejected candidates?
Well here's one of the rejected candidates.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 72bff599e3
In one deleted post from July 2018, Hemingway said adopting the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of anti-Semitism would be a “disastrous move”.

In another post, Hemingway called for Corbyn to be reinstated as a party member after he was suspended over his response to the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) report into anti-Semitism in the Labour Party.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:01 pm Oh fuck me, it's the 'local MPs for local people' argument again - narrow minded tossbags.
Local politics isn’t short of people embittered by not having their genius recognised. What sort of hissy hacks resign ahead of a nationally crucial by-election? Good riddance.
Big bust up at the selection vote too. Simon Lightwood has been chosen, who used to work for Mary Creagh, MP for Wakefield till 2019.

Don't know anything about him, but after the way the Jez wing dicked about over the minimum wage at the conference, I don't want too many more of them as MPs.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]