:sunglasses: 7.1 % :pray: 14.3 % :laughing: 35.7 % :cry: 42.9 %
By Spoonman
Watchman wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:53 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... vests.html

It’s all good fun, until…….!
" Hi I'm Chris! Welcome to Jackass!"

Johnny Knoxville did that shit nearly 25 years ago now, and he said that it was probably the most stupidest thing he ever done, and if he's saying that compared to plenty of other stuff he's done on camera... :shock:
By Spoonman
'Murica! The pre-Easter (you can't find chocolate eggs that say "Easter", you know!) edition...

First two "We need gubberment out of peoples lives!"...

...obligatory Ms. Taylor-Greene piece, this time being the humanitarian...

...and the obligatory Ted Cruz piece, showing his research...

..."I love the poorly educated!"...

...and from Tr*mp himself...

...finally, if Hitler could pull himself up by his Jackboot straps, then so can you! :o
(Personal note: It's only a matter of time before some shitehawk Tory MP/minister comes out with something similar)

Arrowhead liked this
By Samanfur
I'm genuinely surprised it's taken this long to get to this point:

In a first, firearms were leading cause of death for U.S. children and teens in 2020

Guns became the leading cause of death among children and teens in 2020, killing more people ages 1 to 19 in the U.S. than vehicle crashes, drugs overdoses or cancer.

More than 4,300 died of firearm-related injuries that year — a 29 percent increase from 2019 — according to a research letter published Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine. The letter analyzed decades of mortality data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"In the last 40 years, and almost certainly before that, this is the first time that firearm injuries have surpassed motor vehicle crashes among kids," said a co-author of the letter, Jason Goldstick, a research associate professor at the University of Michigan.
By Bones McCoy
Samanfur wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:27 pm I'm genuinely surprised it's taken this long to get to this point:

In a first, firearms were leading cause of death for U.S. children and teens in 2020

Guns became the leading cause of death among children and teens in 2020, killing more people ages 1 to 19 in the U.S. than vehicle crashes, drugs overdoses or cancer.

More than 4,300 died of firearm-related injuries that year — a 29 percent increase from 2019 — according to a research letter published Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine. The letter analyzed decades of mortality data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"In the last 40 years, and almost certainly before that, this is the first time that firearm injuries have surpassed motor vehicle crashes among kids," said a co-author of the letter, Jason Goldstick, a research associate professor at the University of Michigan.
They are also pretty shit drivers, which gives 'da gunz' a run for their money.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]