:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 7.1 % :laughing: 35.7 %
By Youngian
If most MPs are talking to Corbyn, it would be surprising.
Sir Keir Starmer has revealed he has not talked to his predecessor, Jeremy Corbyn, in over a year.

The Labour leader told the BBC the pair had not spoken since a report was published into anti-Semitism in the party in October 2020.

Mr Corbyn's reaction to the report saw him suspended from the party - and while he was allowed back as a member, he still sits as an independent MP.

Sir Keir said Mr Corbyn "knows what he must do" to move towards reinstatement.

But he told the BBC's Political Thinking podcast it "may be the case" that the situation remains unresolved by the next general election, meaning Mr Corbyn could not stand as a Labour candidate. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59422675
By Oblomov
https://labourlist.org/2021/11/shadow-c ... -concerns/

Another cultist falls on their sickle for the sake of a busted flush never was.
By Cyclist
In another place I frequent we get gems like this:

Labour including its MPs, officials, councillors is dominated by the Labour right. Their overwhelming goal is to prevent a left wing Labour government. Opposing the Tories is a secondary concern, they are so scared of upsetting Tory voters it's laughable.
:roll:

I find it totally incredible how these people manage to walk and breathe at the same time.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]