:laughing: 100 %
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:25 pm This would seem to fit here: by Gavin Barwell.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1390 ... 88864.html
Very interesting read: The two massive achievements by the Tories, their thinktanks and client press are.
* Absorbing the UKIP / Britain First support through dogwhistle actions and policy changes, but keeping it relatively low key.
* Convincing the punters that they represent a change form the last 10 years.
By kettle
It's not uncommon for people to say "deport the home secretary instead", there are examples of this when May was home sec, for example. The issue is the awful optics of talking about deporting an Asian HS. I don't necessarily think Howard Beckett is a racist, but the fact he wrote that, thought it was okay to send out, and hit "tweet" suggest a real lack of awareness.

That said, comments like this don't fill me with hope:

The idea that Starmer would turn this into a factional issue rather than one about racism and immigration suggests he simply sees it as a political opportunity rather than having serious issue with racism.

The whole event is just awful. After the people of Glasgow stood together against the immigration service to protect their community, we've now got this nonsense distracting from it. No wonder the Tories are 15 points ahead.
By Tubby Isaacs
kreuzberger wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:56 am
Ian Dunt calls it with majestic clarity;

Agree. I've tried to tell people online this isn't a good look. Priti Patel has as much right as Nigel Farage to hold Kipper views.

It's a bit like "politician who went to grammar school calls for abolition of grammar schools, hypocrite!"
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]