:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 25 % :cry: 12.5 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:31 pm Is Duffield going to be deselected? I can't believe her antics have any kind of support in her local party.
Wasn't Duffield chuntering about possibly crossing the floor to join the Tories recently? I can't see that she has any sort of long-term future as a Labour MP now, especially if a Starmer-led party is still not agreeable for her.
Oboogie wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:13 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:31 pm Is Duffield going to be deselected? I can't believe her antics have any kind of support in her local party.

Lots of the stuff written about trans rights is inflammatory bollocks. That's what "take the heat out of" means. Many people will be more supportive when they hear less from the likes of Embery.

I wonder who the Cult will target next once they've eliminated Rosie Duffield?

Jess Philips is an obvious candidate, but Lucy Allan's got to be a contender after this.
You say the cult but what Lucy Allan said is utter rubbish, plus she is a Tory with a very dubious record which includes bullying staff, sharing far right propaganda about Starmer not to mention attacking Whitty and Vallance.
I wouldn't proscribe. They have done so appallingly in the run up to Ukraine that they're irrelevant. But, like anyone, they can rally around a "free speech" defense, and be more of a problem. You do that and you make people currently shunning them think "Well, to be fair, they opposed Iraq..."
Did you see James O'Brian on Youtube today?

Reasons not to vote Labour - they (by which he meant Corbyn and by extension Corbynites) supported the IRA and terrorists.

That albatross will last until they are all defenestrated.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
I did listen to O’Brien this morning. There was a classic twat phoning in to say why he thought that despite Johnson’s lies erc, the Tories were still preferable to Labour. Asked why, he kept saying “for all sorts of reason”. Pressed to give just a single example, he had nothing. O’Brien rightly ripped seven shades of pish out of him.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]