:laughing: 100 %
User avatar
By Malcolm Armsteen
#3950
kettle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:03 pm https://www.google.com/search?q=starmer ... 0&bih=1240

Seems to be quite a few people aware of his need to stick flags everywhere, even without the leaked memo.
I thought you'd fucked off into well deserved obscurity...
User avatar
By Tubby Isaacs
#3953
kettle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:03 pm https://www.google.com/search?q=starmer ... 0&bih=1240

Seems to be quite a few people aware of his need to stick flags everywhere, even without the leaked memo.
I can see straight away, lots of those are the same occasion. And that others are people talking about the memo.

The idea it should be controversial that Labour looks like it wants to lead the country it's running to lead ought not to be controversial.

Image
Oboogie liked this
By kettle
#3958
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:24 pm I can see straight away, lots of those are the same occasion. And that others are people talking about the memo.

The idea it should be controversial that Labour looks like it wants to lead the country it's running to lead ought not to be controversial.
The problem is Starmer is running Labour's chances of winning elections on
a) Not being the Tories
b) Not doing anything to upset Tory voters
c) Flags. It is just as crass and insincere when the Tories do it.
User avatar
By Tubby Isaacs
#3963
kettle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:22 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:24 pm I can see straight away, lots of those are the same occasion. And that others are people talking about the memo.

The idea it should be controversial that Labour looks like it wants to lead the country it's running to lead ought not to be controversial.
The problem is Starmer is running Labour's chances of winning elections on
a) Not being the Tories
b) Not doing anything to upset Tory voters
c) Flags. It is just as crass and insincere when the Tories do it.
You still haven't shown me this fatal excess of flags.
By kettle
#3965
Oboogie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:55 pm
kettle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:22 pm c) Flags. It is just as crass and insincere when the Tories do it.
Is it crass and insincere when Mahmoud Abbas (or other national leaders) appear with their flags?
MPs are appearing with the flag or pictures of the queen in the background of TV interviews. This isn't something we do as a culture. It is crass.
User avatar
By Malcolm Armsteen
#3968
kettle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:43 pm
Oboogie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:55 pm
kettle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:22 pm c) Flags. It is just as crass and insincere when the Tories do it.
Is it crass and insincere when Mahmoud Abbas (or other national leaders) appear with their flags?
MPs are appearing with the flag or pictures of the queen in the background of TV interviews. This isn't something we do as a culture. It is crass.
It may be something that you don't do, or I don't do, but please remember (or realise for the first time) that we are not the whole electorate.
Oboogie, Tubby Isaacs liked this
  • 1
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 34
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]