:laughing: 33.3 % :cry: 33.3 % :🤗 33.3 %
By Abernathy
Youngian wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:28 pm So they’re elbowing Ferrari out.
I sincerely hope so. His show is like the fucking Daily Mail in radio show form, complete with asinine phone-ins about kids being “banned” from school for haviing funny hairstyles and artificially concocted rage about cyclists daring to want a measure of safety on the roads. He even talks about “snowflakes”.
By kreuzberger
Abernathy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:09 pm
Youngian wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:28 pm So they’re elbowing Ferrari out.
I sincerely hope so. His show is like the fucking Daily Mail in radio show form, complete with asinine phone-ins about kids being “banned” from school for haviing funny hairstyles and artificially concocted rage about cyclists daring to want a measure of safety on the roads. He even talks about “snowflakes”.
I think we will probably need a source for Ferrari being ousted. He either is or he isn't.

I don't have access to these kinds of data any longer but I would imagine that Lard Arse builds both immediate reach and quick frequency amongst the core, males 45+ LBC audience, (racist taxi drivers and plasterers, basically).

JO'B extends the reach, I would imagine, in to demos the station would otherwise struggle with. The fact that he is so damned good helps build frequency against those audiences. These Appointment-to-Listen broadcasts are pretty much a thing of the past so, targeting younger ABC1 Adults, you could build a campaign around his show, alone.

I would suggest that he is entering Chris Evans c.1995 territory and can basically name his price.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:28 pm So they’re elbowing Ferrari out. Who could succeed that would most annoy his core audience? Peter Tatchell, Grace Blakeley or Gina Miller.
Heard Lembit Opik host a mid morning radio show in Kent or Essex, very likeable easy radio manner and was a politician. Should test him out.
Isn't Alex Scott the ultimate in Gammon Kryptonite?
Nigredo liked this
By Nigredo
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:27 pm
Youngian wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:28 pm So they’re elbowing Ferrari out. Who could succeed that would most annoy his core audience? Peter Tatchell, Grace Blakeley or Gina Miller.
Heard Lembit Opik host a mid morning radio show in Kent or Essex, very likeable easy radio manner and was a politician. Should test him out.
Isn't Alex Scott the ultimate in Gammon Kryptonite?
The face of Big Brother (who identifies as Big Sister) according to me da
By MisterMuncher
My waiting call about how much it had helped South Armagh's diesel smugglers to diversity their interests didn't make the cut, sadly
kreuzberger, Cyclist, zuriblue and 4 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]