:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
Yes, unbelievably, this farcical pantomime of let’s pretend high-powered business arsing about is still going and back for a new series of trying to flog menthol cheese down the market and then arguing about who to blame when it all goes tits up.

As usual, there is a rich crop of self-important gimps. Sixteen of them this year - take a shufti at https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profil ... candidates

In my view, there are two prime contenders for most egregious wanker of the sixteen wankers : wanker di tutti wankero, if you will. They are :

Akshay Thakrar, who tells us:
My friends call me AK47 because I’m a killer salesperson.
and (the favourite, I think), the impressively twattish Alex Short, who, apparently straight faced, informs us that
I would compare myself to a Ferrari - shiny on the outside but under the bonnet there is a lot of fire, and I’m coming for you.
This is a real tv programme. Which spawned Katie Hopkinson, remember.
Youngian liked this
Why do they all look like they've got a stick up their arse?

Still, nice to see the usual range of entrepreneurial spirits, passing off flogging trolley tokens in an Asda car park as "being a marketing executive".
mattomac liked this
This show is a absolute piece of shit. The contestants, Sugar himself, they can all get in the bin.

And the bin can be set on fire.

And thrown in the sea.

At least Mrs Brown's Boys is intended to make people happy. (it fails, dismally, but compared to Sugar's amoral wankfest, it's Andre Previn and Grieg.)
Last edited by The All New KevS on Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The All New KevS wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:45 am This show is a absolute piece of shit. The contestants, Sugar himself, they can all get in the bin.

And the bin can be set on fire.

And thrown in the sea.

At Mrs Brown's Boys is intended to make people happy. (it fails, dismally, but compared to Sugar's amoral wankfest, it's Andre Previn and Grieg.)
If we did put them all in the sea / B-ark etc, then:
a) Who would keep the economy running.
b) We could afford a decent pay rise for people who actually perform useful jobs.

If you answered mostly a .....
Abernathy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:12 pm Yes, unbelievably, this farcical pantomime of let’s pretend high-powered business arsing about is still going and back for a new series of trying to flog menthol cheese down the market and then arguing about who to blame when it all goes tits up.

As usual, there is a rich crop of self-important gimps. Sixteen of them this year - take a shufti at https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profil ... candidates

In my view, there are two prime contenders for most egregious wanker of the sixteen wankers : wanker di tutti wankero, if you will. They are :

Akshay Thakrar, who tells us:
My friends call me AK47 because I’m a killer salesperson.
And also tells us:
Referring to himself as a man who believes sleeping is a “waste of time” and whose first word was 'profit'.
Someone should perhaps tell him that Wall Street wasn't a documentary.
I must admit it’s a guilty pleasure for me, simply to laugh at the total twats who don’t realise what total twats they are
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]