:pray: 20 % :laughing: 80 %
By Abernathy
Splendid news that Laura Kuenssberg has been given the job of permanent host of the BBC’s flagship Sunday morning political show.

I think that Laura is one of the best political journalists in the UK, and should do a great job - definitely better than Marr.

I was unimpressed by the placard-waving Corbynite simpletons hysterically screaming “BIAS” whenever she was obliged to report on Jezza’s uselessness.

Well done, Laura. Looking forward to it.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... itics-show
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
He's always had his pet obsessions. His seemingly endless fascination with actor Tracy-Ann Oberman and Countdown's Rachel Riley are not at all creepy. Nor was his breathless reporting on the movements of Karen "wife of Simon" Danczuk.

The pet Trot does a nice little line in misogyny too, particularly around Laura K. I recently had a spat with him, when he started whatabouting Ukraine. Asked him if he'd ever tried not being a cunt. Apparently that makes me a Mail reading Nazi.
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:00 pm The pet Trot does a nice little line in misogyny too, particularly around Laura K. I recently had a spat with him, when he started whatabouting Ukraine. Asked him if he'd ever tried not being a cunt. Apparently that makes me a Mail reading Nazi.
Yes, I saw that :lol:

There are quite a few people who, even before Putin marched in, were convinced that Ukraine really was full of fash.

I can remember Fenton regularly getting his lefty ass handed to him on a plate over on the uk.railway newsgroup.
By kreuzberger
Abernathy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:53 pm Splendid news that Laura Kuenssberg has been given the job of permanent host of the BBC’s flagship Sunday morning political show.

I think that Laura is one of the best political journalists in the UK, and should do a great job - definitely better than Marr.

I was unimpressed by the placard-waving Corbynite simpletons hysterically screaming “BIAS” whenever she was obliged to report on Jezza’s uselessness.

Well done, Laura. Looking forward to it.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... itics-show
The BBC Trust does not comprise placard-waving Corbynite simpletons.

She should have been bounced off to Spiked or the Telegraph years ago.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]