:sunglasses: 33.3 % :🤗 66.7 %
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:36 pm Fuck me but there's some sanctimoniousness around tonight. We can't politicise, can't say anything bad about the Tories, can't criticise. But it's alright for the biggest-selling newspaper in the country to call the judiciary Enemies of the People and for guests on mainstream TV channels to call for migrants to be drowned .
We are better than those people in your examples.
We have a little respect for humanity, and don't see people as mere statistics, or cannon fodder in some culture war.

I make a few exceptions for the passing of real monsters.
There was fine food, song and dance in the McCoy household on the day of Suharto's passing. *
But we knew full well that his leiutenants, sons and international handlers still had hands on the tiller.

It won't do any harm to take a couple of days off.
Let's face it, we've not banned Christmas despite 30 years of full priority effort.

* An eastern despot M'lud.
By Youngian
kreuzberger wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:30 pm In those brief interludes between the broadcast hagiographies and bouts of tearful national mourning, I looked up the voting record of the recently departed member for Kolkata East.

Nicest bloke ever to grace Westminster, you say?
David Amess had been a rentaquote backbencher since the Thatcher era. He backed every reactionary cause going and was a familiar face on Eastern regional TV. He aimed to be a bruiser but his frequent clownish personal insults never punched above his bantamweight.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I didn't agree with him in any respect. I would consider him my opponent.

But not my enemy.

He seems to have accepted people who disagreed with him, and had normal relationships with them, as all of us do, I suspect..

He did nothing which caused him to deserve to die such an awful death, not his voting record or tendency to reflect Tory Taliban views.

If I might be so bold as to suggest, it behoves us to keep that at the front of our thoughts.
Youngian, Oblomov, lambswool and 8 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]