:sunglasses: 43.5 % :pray: 8.7 % :laughing: 17.4 % :cry: 13 % :🤗 17.4 %
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:06 pm On the "get a better job" thing, I can only assume that they know that if not for Johnson they'd struggle to be pushing trolleys round Asda car park.
Well, we can but live in hope that such a fate befalls them...

"Work extra hours" - yes, I can remember a time when employers pulled every trick in the book to stop you going into overtime - annualised accounting periods, anyone?
By RedSparrows
Boiler wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:52 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:06 pm On the "get a better job" thing, I can only assume that they know that if not for Johnson they'd struggle to be pushing trolleys round Asda car park.
Well, we can but live in hope that such a fate befalls them...

"Work extra hours" - yes, I can remember a time when employers pulled every trick in the book to stop you going into overtime - annualised accounting periods, anyone?
'Work extra hours' instead of queing up for 4pm discount bargans at Morrisons. What a beautiful choice these cunts are offering us.
Nigredo liked this
By MisterMuncher
Too much like honest work
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]