:sunglasses: 36.8 % :pray: 5.3 % :laughing: 26.3 % :cry: 31.6 %
By Oblomov
I see little difference between the Tories and the GOP in America now, just political movements for blatant greed and self-interest pretending to embody traditional values of the nation state.
Oblomov wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:04 pm I see little difference between the Tories and the GOP in America now, just political movements for blatant greed and self-interest pretending to embody traditional values of the nation state.
Same funders, same strategists, same wingnut outliers.

The only difference is presentation:
The tories will send a well dressed man with a double-barreled moniker and impeccable manners to rob you.
The rebubs will send ol' Leatherface from Qanon, and a gang of gun-totin' neckbeards.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Samanfur, Oblomov liked this
Youngian wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:07 am So tech savvy Cummings downloaded the texts before being booted out. I assume we’ve only had a taster.
Given Cummings only thinks he's tech savvy in the same way he only thinks he's a genius, I assume what he's actually got is a sheaf of photocopies where he put Johnson's phone on the copier. Regrettably this means 30% of the texts are lost because for those ones he had it on the glass the wrong way up.
By Oblomov
Boiler wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:14 pm After the Priapic Shitbag's latest comments on climate change :

He just can't allow himself to be somber or serious can he? Don't listen to those namby-pamby dour scientists with their Doomsday predictions, just roll up your sleeves and muck in and British Bulldog spirit will see us through!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]