:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By davidjay
Boiler wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:29 am I think what upsets me most is that it has become so blatant: and yet there are apologists for it amongst their supporters, along the line of "Well, it's not illegal...? " along with "Yebbut Wales."
As a caller to James O'Brien said on Wednesday, "Labour are just as bad."

"Tell me which Labour Prime Minister took millions of taxpayers money."

"They're just as bad."

"Name one."

"They're as bad."

"A Cabinet Minister then."

"Their councillors do."

"How about a minister?"

"They're only councillors."

"Why do the Tories allow their spivs (my word) to rise to high office then?"

"Labour councillors."

And so on.
By Cyclist
Handcock is only acting in the fine tradition of Marples.

I wonder if he, also like Marples, will flee to France and never come back owing to a massive unpaid tax bill?

Pick just one answer

1. No
2. No
C. Don't be silly
By davidjay
Boiler wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:57 pm This'll be the James O'Brien who, according to one Essex-dwelling contributor of a motoring forum I foolishly joined, "drips poison for three hours a day".

Fuck Essex.
They've long thought they should control every elected board from school governors to Parliament. Now they think they should control the media as well. A radio station can broadcast right-wing propaganda for 21 hours a day but if they have one liberal presenter they're the anti-British MSM.
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 pm They've long thought they should control every elected board from school governors to Parliament. Now they think they should control the media as well. A radio station can broadcast right-wing propaganda for 21 hours a day but if they have one liberal presenter they're the anti-British MSM.
To be fair, governments since 1984 have done their level best to control the BBC, either overtly or covertly.

But I thought the Tories were all about "light touches" and it woz Lefties that wanted to control everything? Mind you, I know people who view the current shower as "lefties"... :o
By Andy McDandy
Boiler wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:56 pm
To be fair, governments since 1984 have done their level best to control the BBC, either overtly or covertly.

But I thought the Tories were all about "light touches" and it woz Lefties that wanted to control everything? Mind you, I know people who view the current shower as "lefties"... :o
It's another irregular verb.

I am insisting on basic decency in line with the wishes of the vast majority of right thinking people.

You are cancelling anything that doesn't fit your narrow worldview.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]