:sunglasses: 47.8 % :laughing: 30.4 % 🧥 4.3 % :cry: 8.7 % :poo: 8.7 %
By Cyclist
Abernathy wrote:...make Brexit work” - which I am slightly concerned about as a slogan
If it's any help, this very evening one of the local Brexiteers was grumbling on Facebook that "Boris brexit isn't working", a phrase I've never seen him use before. So Mr Starmer appears to have hit home with that one.
Oboogie liked this
By Nigredo
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59880263

2nd time he's had COVID and the 5th or 6th time he's had to go into self-isolation?

The more fanciful part of my brain wonders if there is there foul play to doctor his results so he has to stay home, then I realize what I'm operating on the same idiotic level as Corbynistas.
By Crabcakes
Oblomov wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:35 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59880263

2nd time he's had COVID and the 5th or 6th time he's had to go into self-isolation?

The more fanciful part of my brain wonders if there is there foul play to doctor his results so he has to stay home, then I realize what I'm operating on the same idiotic level as Corbynistas.
I think it shows that if you work in a public role and meet with a lot of people who come in from all over, test regularly, stick to the rules and play fair to protect others, you'll be off a lot.

The bigger question is, why is Starmer off so much when others aren't? Is Johnson just not meeting that many people, or is it he doesn't test or worry about isolating if he feels OK?

I can tell you what my money would be on...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]