:sunglasses: 55.6 % :laughing: 22.2 % :poo: 22.2 %
By davidjay
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:22 pm The man is a genuine swivel-eyed loon - look at the brief video. My reading of what he was saying to Starmer was that he had ordered a lockdown, as though he was in government - a frequent mental lapse for Corbynfluffers.
Taking away who he was talking to and about what, the licensing authority responsible for Bath should be taking a good look at whether someone so volatile is fit to run a pub.
kreuzberger, Boiler, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:49 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:22 pm The man is a genuine swivel-eyed loon - look at the brief video. My reading of what he was saying to Starmer was that he had ordered a lockdown, as though he was in government - a frequent mental lapse for Corbynfluffers.
Taking away who he was talking to and about what, the licensing authority responsible for Bath should be taking a good look at whether someone so volatile is fit to run a pub.
Probably thinks he's Danny Dyer.
By Oblomov
I'm trying to remember if this is the bloke who hired my UKIP-supporting and xenophobic housemate to work the bar (and then didn't pay him after it was insisted that bar staff are either clean shaven or have a full beard but no "untidy, continental in-between stubble" leading to housemate not working for a fortnight so he could grow a beard).
Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:41 pm
Probably thinks he's Danny Dyer.
I think you'll find "Get out my pub" was Barbara "Babs" Windsor.
By Oboogie
A FB friend who lives in Bath says the "lifelong Labour voter" line is a lie, landlord is/was a Kipper, openly so.
By Youngian
I think you have to be inclusive of all people in the party and make sure their voices are heard and make sure the democracy of the party is going to be intact - because that's the absolute lifeblood of it.

What Jezza means is that MPs should be delegates for cranky CLP activists. Apart from me as I believe in the same bollocks as them so I can remain a man of principle who says what he thinks.

Back in his comfort zone basking in the applause of his faithful
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]